terça-feira, 27 de junho de 2006

pieces of me

Soul to Squeeze
(Red Hot Chili Peppers)

I got a bad disease
From my brain is where I bleed
Insanity it seems
It's got me by my soul to squeeze

Wear all the love from me
With all the dyin' trees I scream
The angels in my dream, yeah
They turned to demons of greed, that's me

Where I go I just don't know
I got to, got to, gotta take it slow
When I have found my peace of mind
I'm gonna give ya some of my good time

Today love smiled on me
It took away my pains and pleads
Oh, let your ride be free
You gotta let it be, oh yeah

Where I go I just don't know
I got to, got to, gotta take it slow
When I have found my peace of mind
I'm gonna give ya some of my good time

So polite indeed
Well I got everything I need
I'll make my days a breeze
And take away my self-destruction
It's bitter, baby, and it's very sweet
On a roller coaster, but I'm on my feet
Take me to the river, let me on your shore
Well, I'll be coming back, baby, I'll be coming back for more

Doo-doo-doo-ding-go-sing-a-don-bong
Go-ding-ba-damba-somba-nomba-cong-gong-ding
I cannot forget, but I will not endeavour
Simple pleausures are more special, but I won't regret it never



(...)


Una sonrisa
(Raphael Aguirra)

Hace mucho frio
En un día triste
Nubes negras salem
Lluéve tanto y fuerte

Yá no lluéve más
Cielos se abrem lindos
Como lo que há hecho
Ellos tan hermosos

Lluvia vuelve en sol
Quédome contento:
Tu a mi sonries
En mi pensamiento.

Nenhum comentário: